CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Nationals Update!

This was in an email I received from the office- hope it helps!


Nationals will be held at The Family Arena in St. Charles (in St. Louis suburb of) on Saturday, July 26th.

I am booking hotel rooms for all the coaches at the Embassy Suites - close but not within walking distance - to the arena.

TEAMS are responsible to raise funds for the trip - coaches are not to be organizing any of these fundraiser events or collect the monies however, you can support your team on their fundraising efforts and coordinate that everyone is pitching in.

Students should begin to get their airline tickets and hotel rooms (if you as a coach are not controlling the hotel rooms for everyone). Please communicate with your parents and students that YCOA does not plan the trip for them - and the team is not necessarily flying together etc. each student should be getting tickets themselves to and from Nationals.

The phone number for the hotel I will be staying at (Embassy Suites) is 480-857-9475.





Remember: I want girls there Friday afternoon (hopefully) at the latest but Thursday night would be less stressful and reduce my blood pressure! :)

We need to look into:
-fundraising (places for car washes)
-hotels
-flights

Please help me out on this stuff because I am super busy!